Saturday, August 16, 2008

(ama)zoned out

Another Internet entity that has failed me: amazon.com. Here are the book recommendations I got 3 days ago:

Amazon.com Recommended for You
Amazon.com has new recommendations for you based on items you purchased or told us you own.

Sacraments: Celebrating + Living + Believing The Real Life of Sebastian Knight (New Directions Paperbook) The Philosophy of History Sensation Seeking And Risky Behavior
Tales of Chekhov The Country of the Pointed Firs The Sea (Man Booker Prize) Calculus Gems (Spectrum)

- See More Recommendations

5 years of loyal customerhood and what I get is really Calculus Gems? Unless this means that I have acquired all possible knowledge in the universe and these 8 books represent all I have left to learn, I'm not happy.

No comments: